Sunday 25 January 2015

Did Founder Of Winner's Chapel Church Really Say This?


Bishop David Oyedepo of Winner’s Chapel has declared his unflinching support for President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid.

During today’s visit in Ota, Ogun State, sources said the preacher reportedly said “we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you.”


Oyedepo reportedly also said: ‘I pray that God will grant President Jonathan the unusual grace to meet the demand of his office.”

During the President address to the congregation, he said:

“I don't want to talk much before I am accused of coming to Church to campaign for election. I plead with you all to keep praying for successful and peaceful election next month.”


“There are various predictions concerning the election, but I trust God to take control of the situation. I commend Bishop Oyedepo for his commitment to the work of God and education, without education we can't achieve much,” he added.http://josephstrauss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment