Thursday 27 November 2014

Millionaire Demolishes Village Where He Grew Up Just To Change Lives


A millionaire Chinese businessman has bulldozed the wooden huts and muddy roads where he grew up - and built luxury homes for the people who lived there.

After making his millions, the business tycoon decided to return to the village and give everybody a place of their own to live.

The 54-year-old even promised three meals a day to the older residents and people on a low income to make sure they could get by.


The area which has been transformed in recent years and now has 72 families that are enjoying life in luxury new flats.

The millionaire said: 'I earned more money than I knew what to do with, and I didn't want to forget my roots.


'I always pay my debts, and wanted to make sure the people who helped me when I was younger and my families were paid back.'

No comments:

Post a Comment