Thursday 27 November 2014

R Kelly Calls Bill Cosby A Rapist




Having being accused of having sexual preference for under-aged minors and also accused of assault on late singer Aliyah when she was under aged, but has never been convicted, Robert Kelly (R Kelly) has lashed out on Bill Cosby for his alleged rape drama.

In a new interview, R Kelly called out Bill Cosby saying he hoped that Bill did not sexually harass Raven Simone when she was on the show.

Here’s what he said;


“I just really hope he didn’t put his filthy hands on Olivia. Of course she was my favorite not grown ass Raven Symone.

I auditioned for a part, but for some reason they never called back. I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but this time the proof is in the pudding. Men lie. Women lie, but 20 women don’t lie.

I know a rapist when I see it.”



No comments:

Post a Comment